My James Warren Realtor Nightmare
My James Warren realtor nightmare began when a friend referred James to me. This friend knew I was selling a commercial property, but did not know James was only licensed to sell residential property.
James Warren did not offer this information to me, even after I informed him that I was selling a fully licensed and certified plant nursery.
During the 10 month listing, I received numerous complaints from would-be buyers that James was:
2) Would not return calls
3) Inattentive to their needs
Following up on these complaints, I had a difficult time getting a return call from James. Once I finally did, I found his attitude to be poisonous and spiteful.
The property finally sold 10 months after listing with James, but only after another realtor brought the buyer.
Overall, this experience has been a nightmare. SO bad that I would not recommend James Warren (or even Coldwell Banker) to anyone.
To this day, I have never met James Warren.
– He did not walk the property with me to learn it’s selling features.
– He did not meet with me to inform of any marketing plan, or course of action.
– Never saw him show the property to anyone.
– He did not even attend the closing.
NO customer service – ZERO